Tuesday, September 20, 2011

READ THIS MAN'S WORK

Dennis Cuddy is a very articulate Bible believing writer. I trust him about as much as I trust any prophecy oriented writer. So, he is now trying to identify the Hidden Hand. It would be very much worth your while for you to read all parts of his recent entry into News With Views.


CLICK HERE


Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.


Historically, the Hidden Hand has always been with us since Nimrod started building cities in Shinar. These people are more than "flesh and blood"-- they are empowered and possessed. They come into our world with devils driving them along.


IT IS TIME TO WRESTLE. 


If you won't wrestle, you will be whipped.


If you wrestle in Christ, you must win.


1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.


5 comments:

  1. It is a real shame that many people have not actually read the Bible and understood it.To learn more you tube Matt Dillahunty
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmPo-M-afRM&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like "The Athiest Community" in Austin, Texas is a "NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION". Another U.S. Government funded waste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. David,
    Yes it is "The Athiest Community" in Austin
    Yes it is "NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION".
    As for Government funded I don't know for sure but, I do know some about 5013c churches
    As for Another U.S. Government funded waste I do not think it is a waste, as you know there is two sides to every story. Please do not be affraid to check it out to learn the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you want me to check it out and learn "the truth"? What makes you think that I don't have "the truth"? Obviously you think I should consider God to be a lie but he's not.

    I invite you to read my blog at The News UNIT I'll have an article up there soon concerning this matter.

    There's no changing my mind in this matter. My mind is what is known as "renewed". I am baptized into Christ and circumcised. It looks like you are on your way to die the death of the uncircumcised.

    ReplyDelete

A rodeo is not a looney bin.

Comments are moderated. No trashy language will be posted, and mindless attacks on anyone will be deleted. Adding a Bible verse from the KJV, to illustrate your thoughts, will be appreciated. Claims of fact should be backed by citations or URL links. Thanks