Wednesday, September 14, 2011

PROMOTING WAR AT THE CHURCH HOUSE

Are you a warfare monger? Does your pastor cheer for the killer machine of the New World Order called the US Military? Do you pray for US troops to be immune from death as they massacre people in the Middle East, and as they provide Islam for a safe environment to persecute Christians in the Middle East?


THINK



Psalms 140:1 Deliver me, O LORD, from the evil man: preserve me from the violent man;
2 Which imagine mischiefs in their heart; continually are they gathered together for war.




Psalms 120:5 Woe is me, that I sojourn in Mesech, that I dwell in the tents of Kedar!
6 My soul hath long dwelt with him that hateth peace.
7 I am for peace: but when I speak, they are for war.



Isaiah 2:4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.


So, why are Bible believers cheering for war, which Messiah Jesus Christ will destroy for 1000 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A rodeo is not a looney bin.

Comments are moderated. No trashy language will be posted, and mindless attacks on anyone will be deleted. Adding a Bible verse from the KJV, to illustrate your thoughts, will be appreciated. Claims of fact should be backed by citations or URL links. Thanks